Dwayne Bacon has several prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Orlando Magic and the Detroit Pistons. Below we take a closer look at his recent scoring tendencies to find an edge in betting his point totals for this matchup.
Dwayne Bacon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Bacon has played in 64 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 18 of them.
- Bacon has averaged 10.8 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 4.7 points less than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 20.3% of his matchups this season (13 of 64 games) Bacon has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Bacon’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (11.4 points) by 0.6 points.
- Bacon has hit the points over in only five of 18 opportunities (27.8%).
- Bacon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (11.4 points) in only 40.6% of his matchups (26 out of 64 contests).
- Teams are putting up 111.1 points per game against the Pistons this season, the 20th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bacon vs the Pistons
Bet on the Magic vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from